Total Pageviews

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Check for stains to prevent further damage

If you are like me you have a lot of things under your kitchen sink and bathroom sink.  Most of this stuff does not move for months.  Look in thes areas for leaks regularly.  Sometimes a small leak can be detected by noticing stains on your pipes and in the cabinets.  You don't want to wait until you see water coming out of the front of your cabinet before you notice this.  Instead of a quick plumbing repair now you have a costly cabinet repair and even floor or ceiling damage to worry about.

"Joel the Plumber"
http://www.joelplumber.com/

2 comments:

  1. Nice write-up. These tips are really helpful for check for stains to prevent further damage.This will help me to complete my task.
    plumbing roswell ga

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing this article, its been a really interesting read. I've never dealt much with Calgary plumbing and heating before. I hope I can learn a lot.

    ReplyDelete